• 最新链接
    暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

lizeping主页 >> 文章 >> lizeping >> 浏览信息《023》

lizeping | 评论(0) | 阅读(1090)
    查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期一   晴天 
    主题 023

MILWAUKEE (AP)—Say this much for the Milwaukee Brewers: They’ve been very gracious hosts this year. The light-hitting Atlanta Braves come to town, and the Brewers—owners of the league’s worst home record—make their offense look unstoppable. Milwaukee Brewers starting pit… AP - May 11, 8:33 pm EDT Atl-Mil Gallery Series at a GlanceAtlanta 8 Milwaukee 2 Mon, May 10 - Final Atlanta 11 Milwaukee 3 Tue, May 11 - Final Atlanta at Milwaukee Wed, May 12 - 1:10 pm ET ADVERTISEMENT Troy Glaus(notes) homered for the second straight night, Eric Hinske(notes) drove in three runs and the Braves pounded out a season-high 16 hits in an 11-3 victory over the Brewers on Tuesday. “That’s fun to get that many runs,” Braves manager Bobby Cox said. “Relax a little bit once in a while.” It wasn’t fun or relaxing for the Brewers, who slipped to 4-10 at Miller Park. After Atlanta’s 8-2 victory Monday, the Braves go for the sweep on Wednesday afternoon. Two more sluggish outings at home came as a surprise to Brewers starter Dave Bush(notes) (1-3), who thought the team was beginning to hit its stride after road series wins at Los Angeles and Arizona. “I would say it’s disappointing overall to come back home and lose a couple bad games,” Bush said. “I think we all felt like we had a little more momentum going, that we had figured things out a little bit.” The offensive outbursts couldn’t come soon enough for a Braves team that already is feeling some pressure after a slow start to the season. “We know it’s now, the time is now,” Hinske said. “We have got to do something to turn it around, and I think these last two games are a good indicator of what is hopefully to come. This is momentum for us. This is feel-good. We all kind of take a deep breath and (say), ‘OK, we’re fine.”’ Braves starter Tim Hudson(notes) (3-1) kept pitching his way out of trouble and came inches shy of hitting a home run himself in the fifth inning. He didn’t think it had a chance at first, but the ball bounced off the top of the wall for a double. “I remembered what stadium I was in, and I was thinking, ‘Man, it might have a chance,”’ Hudson said. “Then I saw it hit the top of the wall and bounce in.” Hudson (3-1) allowed a run and six hits in six innings, tying a career high with six walks. He got out of bases-loaded situations in the second and third. “Hudson knows what he’s doing out there,” Brewers manager Ken Macha said. “He’s not going to give in to you.” Hudson said there “wasn’t a whole lot working” for him on the mound but he managed to gut it out. “It wasn’t exactly how I drew it up, but nights like tonight for me are more satisfying than the nights when I go out there with great stuff and it’s easy,” Hudson said. “It wasn’t easy tonight.” Milwaukee was without slugger Ryan Braun, who was hit on the left elbow by a pitch in Monday night’s loss and is day to day. Third baseman Chipper Jones(notes) was a late scratch from the Braves’ lineup because of a sore groin, and Cox said he may not play Wednesday. Alcides Escobar(notes) had two hits and an RBI for Milwaukee, snapping an 0-for-17 skid. Bush, meanwhile, didn’t see anything wrong with Atlanta’s offense. “You see a team put up almost 20 runs in two games, I would say they’re all right,” Bush said. “We haven’t seen them before so I’m not really sure what they’ve been struggling with, but I would say it’s pretty clear the last couple days they’ve done a little bit of everything offensively.” Bush gave up three runs and seven hits in six innings, and the Brewers’ bullpen fell apart after that. Excellent Pisen 6-8 Hours NiMH Battery Charger with LED Indicator Lights Platinum Stylish Cubic Zirconia Bracelet Drop-CZ Bracelet Xenon And Halogen Bulbs,12V-35W King of Fighter Cosplay Replacement Hard Housing Case For Nintendo DS Lite PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 1 Din 7" Indash Motorized LCD Touch-screen Car DVD Player With USB Port SD Card-reader TV tuner And Bluetooth gps wifi tv cheap 640x480 USB Pen Spy Camcorder Web Camera with 8GB Memory Hidden Camera 4 Ports Mini USB 2.0 Hub High Speed 480 Mbps 18K Gold Plated Pearl Pendant - Cubic Zirconia Necklace dropship dvb-tv mp4 players for sale jc9700 AC Adapter USB 1800mAh Battery Pack Fit Bloc piles Balance Board for Wii Dallas Cowboys mini zp0055 DC Charger Set - Travel Charger - Car Charger - iPod/iPhone USB Cable Platinum Stylish Cubic Zirconia Earring - CZ Earring 12MP 5.0M CMOS Digital Camcorder With 3.0 Inch TFT 270° Rotation 4X Digital Zoom 18K Gold Plated Elegance Cubic Zirconia Bracelet Drop-CZ Bracelet t2000i Platinum Beautiful CZ Necklace and Earring set-CZ Jewelry Set 3D White Analog Joystick Stick with Screwdrivers PSP Slim cheap mermaid dresses 4.3 Inch GPS Navigation With FM AV-IN MP3/MP4 Players car dvd china Soft Silicone Skin Cover/Case for iPad iphone accessories wholesale china gadgets+china couple sleepwear 18K Gold Plated Flower Pendant - Cubic Zirconia Necklace Rechargeable batery Double Charge Station for Wii 5.0M CMOS Waterproof Digital Camera With 2.0 Inch LTPS TFT LCD Display 8x Digital Zoom IP Surveillance Camera with 1/3 SONY CCD(NTSC) Colorful 18K Gold Cubic Zirconia Earring - CZ Earring Car Electronics touch screen replacement t2000 10 PCS 18K Gold Hight Quality Springy Earring Accessories-Earring Accessories hisagi shuuhei gt 60 gps Quakeprood 12 in 1 Luxury Kit for PSP 2000 cheap clothes and shoes from china Platinum Gentlewomanly Cubic Zirconia Bracelet Drop-CZ Bracelet Kingdom of Warriors cell phone wholesalers in new york Practical Fashionable Photo Frame Transparent Memory Sticky Cover Soft Support Parts for PSP 2000 buy cosplay unlocked china phone Trailing 6-1, the Brewers pushed across two runs in the seventh, but Escobar lined out with runners on second and third to end the inning. Jones’ replacement, Brooks Conrad(notes), homered leading off the eighth and the Braves would go on to score four runs in the inning. Given some short outings by Milwaukee’s starters this season, is the Brewers’ bullpen overworked? “Once in a while, it’d be nice to give everybody a day off back there, but that has not been the case,” Macha said. NOTES: The Brewers promoted LHP Chris Capuano(notes) to Triple-A Nashville as he continues to make progress in his recovery from his second Tommy John elbow surgery. … The Braves announced they will retire Tom Glavine’s(notes) No. 47 and induct the left-hander into team’s Hall of Fame. … Milwaukee reliever Carlos Villanueva(notes) hit Brian McCann(notes) with a pitch in the eighth.
    lizeping 发表于:2010/5/24 16:54:06